Volkswagen Models with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ Connectivity
Android Auto™ connects your android smartphone device to your vehicle’s infotainment system, allowing you to access apps (phone, music, navigation) through touchscreen controls and voice commands. Apple CarPlay™ achieves the same result, but with Apple products.
In Volkswagen vehicles, this is done through the Volkswagen Car-Net® infotainment system and its App-Connect technology. So, with which VW models is Android and Apple compatibility offered? Which current Volkswagen models have Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™?
Which 2019 Volkswagen Models Have Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™?
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta – Compact Sedan
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta GLI – Performance Sedan
- 2019 Volkswagen Passat – Midsize Sedan
- 2019 Volkswagen Arteon – Premium Sport Sedan
- 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan – Compact SUV
- 2019 Volkswagen Atlas – Midsize SUV
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen – Cargo Wagon
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack – Adventure Wagon
- 2019 Volkswagen Beetle – Compact Coupe
- 2019 Volkswagen Beetle – Compact Coupe Convertible
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf – Compact Hatchback
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI – Sport Hatchback
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf R – Performance Hatchback
- 2019 Volkswagen e-Golf – Compact Electric Hatchback
Which 2019 Volkswagen Models DO NOT Have Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™?
We’re happy to report that every single current Volkswagen model in the American automotive market has both Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ connectivity installed for driver and passenger convenience.
Shope for Your Volkswagen Match in West Chester, PA
To learn more about Volkswagen technology and features, please view our online inventory of available VW models and contact us for additional information. The Garnet Volkswagen staff can be reached online, by phone, or with a visit to our dealership located in West Chester, Pennsylvania within the greater area of Chester County.