Garnet Volkswagen is committed to respecting the privacy of our clients, customers, and all website visitors. We welcome you to our website and want to ensure that you are comfortable. It is our goal to help make the Internet a safe and secure environment.
The information we receive from you depends upon what you do when visiting our site. We collect information about you in three ways: directly from you the user, from our Web server logs, and from cookies.
- User-Supplied Information: At times you may be asked to provide your name, email address, or some other personal information. The more accurate the information you volunteer, the better we are able to customize your experience. If you choose to apply for a loan we may ask you to state financial information such as income history, amount and type of assets, liabilities, and marital status.
- Server Log Information: When you visit an Internet website, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocal (IP) address, the time of your visit, and the referring location. We, like many other sites, record this basic information about visits to our site.
How and When Information is Used
Information is used differently depending on how it was collected:
- User-Supplied Information is used to ensure quality customer service or to comply with state and federal regulations. We may use and/or disclose to third parties user-supplied information to improve services to you, to administer the website, or to compile aggregate information for statistical purposes. We do not, however, sell user-supplied information to third parties.
- Server Log Information helps us identify which areas of our website are of interest to our visitors. This information is also collected for system administration, development, and to report aggregate information to third parties.
- Cookies let you use our services more easily and let us keep track of certain statistical data that helps us improve our site. Cookies allow us to save passwords and preferences for you so that you will not have to reenter them the next time you visit. Cookies can be set by third parties, therefore, information from a cookie may be disclosed to third parties.
Who Has Access to Your Information
Privacy and protection of your personal information is important to us. In order to provide you with services, we may provide your information to third parties. Any user statistics that we provide are in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user. We do not rent or sell our client list or mailing list to third parties.
We would be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Just send us an e-mail.