Why Service at Garnet Volkswagen?
Service: (866) 288-9828 / Parts:(866) 288-9828
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 6pm, Saturday - 8am - 4pm
Located just minutes from the West Chester University, Concordville Mall and Longwood Gardens our Garnet Volkswagen service department offers many great amenities. Extended service hours, a large comfortable waiting area with free WiFi and big screen televisions, and a play area for children just to name a few. Coffee and refreshments are always complimentary!
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Cars by Appointment
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea
- Cable TV
- Children's Play Area
- Online Appointment Scheduling
- After Hours Drop-Off
- Complimentary Recall Check with every visit
- Complimentary Multi-point Inspection with every service visit
- 12 Month / 12,000 Mile Warranty on all repairs
- Factory Certified Master Technicians
- Factory Trained and Certified Technicians
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Extended Service Contracts available
- Tire Road Hazard Program
- Tire and Wheel Road Hazard Contracts available
- Volkswagen Tire Store
- Nationally ranked among the highest in customer satisfaction and work quality
- Extended Service Hours - Monday - Friday 7:30am - 6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm
The Garnet Volkswagen Service department specializes in automotive repairs, oil changes and car maintenance for our customers in Chester, Delaware and Philadelphia counties. Our department has up to date technology to fix your car and Volkswagen certified technicians with experience that will ensure your vehicle is back on the road safely. Garnet Volkswagen takes pride in performing a 29 multi-point inspection on your vehicle to make sure your car has no issues before you head back on the road.
Feel free to contact our service department with any questions you may have!
- Ted Fleck: Service Manager (866) 288-9828 ext.320
- Jeff Adams: Service Advisor (866) 288-9828 ext.322
- Mike Smethurst: Service Advisor (866) 288-9828 ext.321
We know Volkswagen at Garnet. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available, and our factory-trained technicians will deliver the most efficient and quality vehicle care.
Manufacturer-recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your Volkswagen's optimum performance. We offer the same high-quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock. If you'd like to order a part, you can simply fill out our online parts form.
When you need service, just make an appointment with our handy online scheduler.
Or visit DriverGear and check out our full line of Real Volkswagen Accessories and DriverGear merchandise.